۱۳۹۰ بهمن ۱۰, دوشنبه


The man I don’t know whom he loves
During the last fall and the first month of 2011 winter, a man attracted my attention to him. He was apparently 30-35 years old and had very poor, pathetic, and pitiable appearance. On that time, I usually used to come back to my residence room after I had finished my work at 11 p.m.  I used to walk north to northern entrance door of Kabul University then turn west to Dehburi Square then turn right to my room. Before reaching my room, near Dehburi Square at the south corner of Kabul University where the girls’ student residence hall is located, I had been meeting a man standing to wall by his back staring at me. Except his head, he had been wrapping himself in a long black tent. At the beginning he was horrifying for me, but after I found he will not attack on me, I dared to go near to him and have glance to his face. When I was passing from the path beside him, he was saying something in his mouth which I never could understand; as you think words are big round plummets in his mouth that are hard for him to move. When he was saying something, I was afraid because the bad feeling of his angrily attack with a keen knife on me was obsessing me and explode my mind. Since I saw him standing there, I tried to figure out the reason, but unfortunately I couldn’t accurately understand the reason. Many and different thoughts came in my mind but none of them was satisfying for myself. I thought he may be in love with a girl he never can reach her because of series of problems; he comes here to remind something about his beloved, or he has lost the one he loved so he comes here to look for her among the student girls. I think this is just the power of love which stick one on a point and don’t let him move. Only love has the power which stops sleep and kills fear. This is the power of love that you cannot feel the cold,the hunger and the pain. Senses stop working except for her.

۱ نظر:

qulbanda گفت...

it was a good memory since you have written this blog.